If your air conditioner was installed prior to 2010 and you haven’t heard about the R22 (also known as Freon) phaseout, then we highly recommend you continue reading this article.
- Why a Home Backup Generator is a Great Idea for Pittsburgh Area Homeowners
- Carbon Monoxide Poisoning: Checking for Complete Combustion
- Indoor Air Quality and the Impact of Recent Fires in Canada on HVAC Systems
- Phillips Heating & Air Conditioning Clean & Check Fall Special
- 2023 ACCWPA Apprenticeship Program Registration