Phillips Heating & Air Conditioning in Pittsburgh is looking for an energetic, dependable and detail-oriented HVAC Equipment Installer with residential experience.
Candidate will travel as part of a team on location to install new systems and ensure proper start up and operation. Candidate must respect the property owner and their belongings. Must be able to communicate effectively and handle payment of newly installed equipment.
- Operate & maintain company vehicle while following all traffic laws
- The proper installation of heating and air conditioning systems
- Maintain company tools, uniforms and computer equipment
- Collect Payments
- Proficient with all trade and job specific tools
- Reliable and self-motivated with good communication skills
- Detailed Oriented
- Able to follow specific directions and be open to coaching
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1 Year of residential HVAC Installation
- Good driving record
- Ability to pass background check and drug screening
Have Questions? Give us a call at 412-431-6563 or contact us here ›