Sales, Installation & Service
Electrical mishaps can happen at any given time, and our experts are equipped to help you at a moment’s notice. We understand the importance of keeping your home running smoothly and safely. That’s why our technicians have the knowledge, skills, and tools to fix most electrical problems right on the spot.
Our process is simple – a technician will arrive at your home, and he or she will diagnose the problem and provide all options available to you before any work is started, so you can make the best decision for your home, your wallet, and your family’s safety. All of our technicians are professionally licensed and certified. Phillips services most brands of equipment.
Experiencing a power outage or power surge? Outdated wiring? Backup generator on the fritz? Many homes in Pittsburgh are older, which means the electricity in the home is also older and may require updating or extra attention to detail. And, many of these electrical problems are also safety hazards, so it’s important to call a trusted electrician and get them to resolve the problem as quickly as possible to prevent any major damage.
Phillips offers a variety of services, including electrical installation, maintenance and repair. Check out our full listing of services:
- Whole House Wiring/Rewiring
- Tesla/EV (Electric Vehicle) charging stations
- Outdoor Lighting Installation & Maintenance
- Indoor Lighting Installation & Maintenance
- Service panel upgrades
- Residential Wiring services
- Pole & new service connections
- Electrical pole work
- Switch and receptacle installation
- Ceiling Fan, Exhaust Fan, Bathroom Fan
- Installations & Maintenance
- Knob and tube wiring repair or replacement
- Home safety inspections
- Low voltage wiring
- Whole home surge protection
- Computer wiring
- 220 electrical lines
- Electrical repair services
- LED Lighting
- Solar Panel Installation
Check out one of our recent installations!