COVID-19 CONCERNS: HOW PHILLIPS HEATING AND AIR CONDITIONING IS RESPONDING
As the concerns about the 2019 Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) continue, our top priority has been for the health and safety of our customers, employees and their families.
Phillips Heating and Air Conditioning is an essential community business and we are committed to serving our customers as we always do during times of unexpected crisis. Homeowners depend on us for urgent safety needs such as emergency furnace and air conditioning repairs and expedited replacement of non-working equipment with new and reliable systems. We’ve made several temporary changes to our business as we look out for the safety of everyone we serve during this epidemic crisis.
Health and Safety Measures
We’ve put several measures in place to carefully work with our customers and their families including:
- Promoting social and physical distancing practices in homes to help customers and our service technicians maintain safe distances.
- Providing non-medical face coverings, gloves and hand sanitizer for our service technicians and installers to use inside our customer’s homes.
- Maintaining safe pro-active measures with our office employees by social distancing, disinfecting work stations, and asking employees to be diligent about personal health checks before reporting to work.
Service and Installation Policy
To best serve customers in their homes during this time, we’ve done the following:
- Prioritizing services and installations to those that are essential for safety which include emergency maintenance, repair and replacement needs.
- Advising all service technicians and installers to follow everyday preventive actions including washing hands often, disinfecting frequently touched objects, and carrying hand sanitizer.
Supporting our Employees
We’ve made ourselves attentive and available to address the needs of our employees and their families to help alleviate some of the health and financial challenges they may be facing because of COVID-19.
We remain committed to the communities we serve and have taken the following steps to support them:
- Being conscientious about our having equipment and products quickly available even when it may be in high demand due to COVID-19.
- Prioritizing emergency maintenance repairs and safety procedures to the seniors in our community.
- Obtaining quality and affordable products and expediting the availability of needed products.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding essential services, please contact Phillips Heating and Air Conditioning at 412-431-6563.
Our phones are answered 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We hope you stay well and thank you for the trust you have put in our business to provide you with safe and quality service.
PHILLIPS HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING
1100 E. Warrington Ave.
Pittsburgh, PA 15210
Phone: (412) 431 – 6563
Fax: (412) 431 – 6543
Pittsburgh, PA 15210
OUR PHONES ANSWER YOUR CALLS 24/7